Suspended lamp in Bendywood®-beech:
The height of this lamp is 290 mm and its diameter below ø420 mm.
The ring and the 3 semi-circles of this lamp are composed of 2 layers of saw-cut veneer in Bendywood®-beech: 3 mm thick and 65 mm wide.
The H-section, out of which the 6 supports are cut, was milled out of a solid section of 30x15 mm in Bendywood®-beech.
All curved parts of this lamp have been bent around the same jig.
Radius = 210 mm.
The electric cable runs through a ø30 mm thick hollow rod first.
A ø60 mm round distance washer allows for the transition to a second hollow rod, which wraps the bulb socket.
- 4 pcs. fine-cut veneer REC-3 in Bendywood®-beech: 1,65 m long, 100 mm wide and 3 mm thick
- 2 pcs. fine-cut veneer REC-3 in Bendywood®-beech: 1 m long, 100 mm wide and 3 mm thick
- 1 pc. of 30x15x400 mm in Bendywood®-beech
- small hollow rod in normal wood: ø30x30 mm
- distance washer in normal wood: ø60x10 mm
- big hollow rod in normal wood: ø50x90 mm
Total cost of Bendywood® material: about 60 euros.